Fatty alkyl, nonionic surface active agents.
Light yellowish transparent liquid.
1. It contains new type of surfactant and it is widely used in all dyestuff industries.
2. It has high affinity and good dispersing and penetrating ability to powder products.
3. It dissolves in water and aether.
4. Excellent non-dust or low-dust is obtained after we add it into dyestuffs or other powders.
It is suitable for dedusting dyestuffs and other powders.
Quantity to be used.
3-8‰ of the powder.
1. Add it when crushing dyestuffs or other solids.
2. Solve it in water and spray into the blender where dyestuffs or other powders are blended.
3. Add it into dyestuff solution, stir even and spray dry.
4. Add it into dyestuff press cake evenly. Good dedusting can also be obtained after dyestuff is crushed.
It can be preserved for five years under a temperature of less than fifty Centigrade.
200kg iron drum or 50 kg plastic drum.